Thursday, October 21

To my Willie-Boy.

Thanks:
for waking me up every day with your "monkey meow", your knock on the door or your burrow under the blanket
for walking the kids to the bus stop every day and waiting 'til they got on to come home
for treating me like your mom, snuggling with me every day & making me your favorite
for bringing me so many presents, even though I didn't appreciate any of them
for making friends with even the most resistant of people
for always making us laugh
for playing in the snow, having a sweet tooth, climbing under the sheets, getting in the dryer, having "fun time" with the blankets, sleeping with your head down like you were praying, prancing in front of our cars & then getting into them for a ride,
running to me when I called you and always staying on the walkway
Most of all, thanks for giving me your unconditional love, being glad to see me every day & making me happy. You were the best Willis. I already miss you chocolate kitty.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Willie you were the best kitty ever. I hope someday your mom can get another kitty like you. But you will always be our willis our little baby chocolate kitty, I love you willie, I hope you are happy always.
Aunt Bethie

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home